The Bar Council of India regulates the legal practice including law firms in India and this website has been constructed bearing in mind the Rules of the Council. By agreeing to visit the website you hereby acknowledge and accept the following:
- There has been no advertisement or solicitation, personal communication, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever in any form from us or any of our members to solicit any service through this website.
- The contents of the website are entirely information based and cannot be relied upon to be legal advice. The firm will not be responsible for any steps taken based on the information available on the website.
- The website is accessed by you at your own free will and is made available to you at your own request for your understanding and use.
- Though effort has been taken to keep the website updated by providing all amendments in the law, the firm does not take responsibility for any inaccurate or outdated information or content made available in the website. If the user has any legal issues, he/she must seek independent legal advice.
- Transmission, receipt or use of this website does not constitute or amount to a lawyer-client relationship.
- The firm does not warranty the accuracy or authenticity of information available on any third party websites referred to or linked to this website.